Use: Tingle plate used to keep lines from sagging in middle of a long string line
- Notched to allow string line to pass under and over tingle
Dimensions: 115 x 50mm
Material: Zinc plated steel for superior corrosion resistance
Designed and manufactured in Britain using the highest quality materials, our range of bricklaying tools are made to last.
- Free delivery to UK mainland on orders over £59.99. Shipping charge £4.99 for orders less than £49.99 - orders typically despatched next working day with Parcelforce 48 or Royal Mail 48 tracked service (delivered Monday-Friday).
- Express Delivery for £7.99 - orders despatched sameworking day if placed before 2pm (delivered Monday-Friday).
- Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland - £11.99 flat fee regardless of size and weight. Orders typically will be despatched next working day on Parcelforce 48 tracked service (delivered Monday-Friday).
- Europe - £14.99 flat fee regardless of size and weight. Orders typically will be despatched next working day with GLS tracked service - transit time 3-5 working days (delivered Monday-Friday). All parcels sent 'Direct Duty Paid', meaning that there will be no additional VAT or Duty due prior to delivery to you.